REGULATIONS OF THE WEBSITE store.BuyPV.eu
Welcome to our Website!
The following Regulations define the conditions for using the Website, concluding contracts through it, using the services we provide and, of course, our obligations as a Seller. Please read it carefully before you start using our functionalities.
Our Regulations apply both when you are a Consumer and when you play a different role. Our Regulations do not exclude and do not limit any rights that Consumers are granted by mandatory provisions of law.
The following information may seem very detailed to you, but we are required to provide it by law - if you have any questions, we are of course happy to help.
Table of contents
Annex 1 - An example of a form for withdrawal from the contract (see below)
- Whenever the following capitalized terms are used in the Regulations, they should be understood as given below, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
- Price - gross remuneration (including VAT at the applicable rate) for the transfer of ownership of the subject of the Sales Agreement by the Seller to the User, expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN). The price does not include any additional costs, unless the terms of the current Promotion clearly state otherwise.
- Password - a string of specific characters defined by the User when creating an Account, necessary to create an Account and authorize access to it. Taking care of the Users' safety, the Seller introduces mechanisms aimed at detecting and eliminating possible errors in creating the Password (which may be, for example, the need to confirm it, repeat it, etc.). The User is allowed to change the Password.
- Civil Code - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964.
- Consumer - a User who is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the Seller that is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Account - an Electronic Service, made available to the User as part of the Website, allowing the use of additional functionalities, marked with a unique name (Login) and a Password provided by the User. The account enables, among others, saving and storing information about the User (e.g. about concluded Sales Agreements, his contact details, etc.).
- Basket - an Electronic Service enabling the User to place Orders, including, for example, displaying a summary of the Price. The basket does not guarantee the availability of the Products (it is not tantamount to their reservation).
- Login - the User's e-mail address provided when registering the Account.
- Newsletter - an Electronic Service enabling the User to automatically receive from the Seller periodic marketing information about the Seller, in particular about the Website or Promotions, sent to the communication channel selected by the User (depending on the current functionalities of the Website, e.g. e-mail address, telephone number), subject to the User's prior consent.
- Product - a movable item constituting the subject of the Sales Agreement between the User and the Seller.
- Promotion - special conditions for concluding contracts with the Seller, binding for a specified period, on the terms specified on the Website, which may result, in particular, from separate regulations of the Seller; Promotions in force on the Website may not be combined, unless the terms of a given Promotion expressly provide otherwise.
- Regulations / Agreement for the Provision of Services - this document specifying the rights and obligations of the User and the Seller, as well as the conditions for concluding Sales Agreements and providing Electronic Services; the current version of the Regulations is constantly available on the Website, also in PDF format. Acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, but required in order to use Electronic Services, including creating an Account and concluding a Sales Agreement. The Regulations constitute a standard contract within the meaning of Art. 384 § 1 of the Civil Code.
- Website - the Seller's platform consisting of a network of interconnected web pages, available at www.store.buypv.eu, through which the User may conclude Sales Agreements and use Electronic Services. As a rule, contracts concluded on the Website are contracts commonly concluded in minor everyday matters. The information presented as part of or in connection with the Website is only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code, addressed by the Seller to the User and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Seller – BUY PV sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Puławska 2, 02-566 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Cracow, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000446525, NIP: 9930651788, capital stock 504.000,00, BDO number (Waste Database): 000291188, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales Agreement - an agreement concluded using means of distance communication, on the basis of which the Seller undertakes to transfer the ownership of the Product to the User and issue the Product to him, and the User undertakes to collect the Product and pay the Seller the Price increased by any additional fees, including shipping costs. The main features of the service, taking into account the subject of the service and the method of communication with the User, are specified on the Product subpage on the Website. Creating an Account is necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement.
- Electronic Service - a service provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means by the Seller to the User in accordance with the Agreement for the Provision of Services. Access to some Electronic Services may require the prior creation of an Account.
- Act - the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
- Works - text, graphic or multimedia elements distributed on the Website (such as photos, graphics, films, including images of people, descriptions, comments), including works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights.
- User - any entity (e.g. a natural person, legal person, organizational unit, etc.) with full legal capacity. If the User is a natural person with limited legal capacity, he/she is obliged to have the legally effective consent of his/her legal representative to conclude the Service Provision Agreement or the Sales Agreement and to present this consent at each request of the Seller.
II. ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Depending on the current functionalities of the Website, the Seller may provide the User with the following Electronic Services free of charge:
- enabling viewing of the content posted on the Website (Works);
- enabling the submission of Orders and the conclusion of Sales Agreements;
- keeping the login session after logging into the Account;
- presenting advertising content that could be personalized, depending also on consents given by the User (if necessary).
- The newsletter is provided at the request of the User.
- In order to create an Account, the following are necessary:
- registration using the form on the Website;
- reading and accepting the Regulations in the manner provided by the Seller (for security reasons, additional authorization and activation of the Account may be required in the manner indicated by the Seller).
- The Service Provision Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time upon receipt by the User of the confirmation of its conclusion sent by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the User during the registration process.
- The Seller may temporarily stop providing Electronic Services due to technical, maintenance or other activities related to the modification of the Website.
- The Seller provides technical and organizational measures appropriate to the scope of security threats, functionality or services provided on the basis of the Service Provision Agreement. The use of the Website is associated with the risk typical for data transmission via the Internet, such as their dissemination, loss or unauthorized access.
III. USER'S OBLIGATIONS
- When using the Website, the User is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, the Sales Agreement, the relevant legal provisions, as well as the customs and social rules adopted in a given scope. In particular, it is forbidden:
- promotion of illegal content, including content that promotes fascism, totalitarian systems or hatred, especially on a national, ethnic, racial and religious basis, or on the grounds of gender;
- using the Website in a way that may interfere with the use of other Users or the Seller, in particular for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial information, delivering illegal content or placing viruses and other malicious software or harmful code;
- impersonating any other person, creating a false identity; unauthorized modification, copying, publishing Works from the Seller or third parties in other places
2. The user is obliged in particular to:
- provide only real and up-to-date data about the User on the Website in places intended for this purpose;
- timely pay the Price and any other costs set out in the Sales Agreement in full amount and to collect the purchased Products in accordance with the conditions specified in the Sales Agreement;
- properly secure access to the Account, including in particular creating a strong Password and not disclosing it to third parties;
- cooperate with the Seller in the cases specified in the Regulations, i.e. in particular when such cooperation is necessary to determine whether the use of the Website is inconsistent with these Regulations or the relevant legal provisions;
- update information about the User within the framework of the Account immediately after any changes in this regard;
- immediately notify the Seller of any unauthorized access to the Account, as well as other privacy violations that may affect the performance of the Service Provision Agreement.
IV. PLACING ORDERS AND CONCLUDING SALES AGREEMENTS
- The Sales Agreement is concluded between the User and the Seller after the User has placed an Order and received the message referred to in paragraph 4a below.
- Placing an Order requires the User to take the following actions via the Website:
- adding selected Products to the Basket;
- completing the Order form;
- selecting the method of payment of the Price and any additional costs (the User may be redirected to the website of an external payment service provider in order to make the payment);
- choosing the method of delivery of the Product;
- reading and accepting the Regulations;
- sending the Order to the Seller using the "Order and pay" button or another with equivalent content.
3. After receiving the Order, the Seller sends an e-mail to the User confirming receipt of the Order and start of its verification.
4. After completing the verification of the Order, the Seller sends the User an e-mail containing:
- confirmation of acceptance of one or more offers covered by the Order together with confirmation of shipment of a given Product / Products (and at this moment the Sales Agreement for a given Product / Products is concluded); or
- information about the impossibility of accepting all offers submitted by the User, for important reasons, understood in particular as the unavailability of a given service.
5. The total value of the Order includes the Price and any other costs, including, for example, delivery costs and taxes (the User is informed of the total amount payable when placing the Order, including when the User expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement).
6. Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation of the essential provisions of the concluded Sales Agreement is therefore made by e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
V. PRICE PAYMENT AND PRODUCT DELIVERY
- Possible current payment methods for the Products covered by the Sales Agreement and the method and time of delivery of the Product are specified on the Website, including at the time of placing the Order by the User.
- The available payment methods may depend on the delivery method selected by the User.
- If the User chooses the payment in advance and the Seller does not receive the payment within 5 days of placing the Order, the Seller may contact the User to remind him about the payment and set an additional deadline of 2 days for payment. Failure to make the payment within the additional deadline specified by the Seller will result in the Seller not accepting the Order.
- As a rule, delivery is payable. As part of the Promotion, the Seller may, in particular, in the time period chosen by him, define the threshold of the minimum value of the Order for which the delivery is free.
- Delivery is possible within the territory of the Republic of Poland. In order to meet the expectations of Users, the Seller, depending on the current possibilities and functionality of the Website, may enable delivery to selected countries in the European Economic Area, which will be communicated on the Website.
- The method of delivery and the amount of the delivery fee may depend on the type of Product selected by the User. The delivery date is counted from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and is up to 14 business days.
- The delivery date consists of:
- the time of preparing the Order, and
- the time of delivery of the Product by the carrier, which depends on the delivery method selected by the User.
- In the event of concluding a Sales Agreement covering several Products with different delivery dates, the longest of the indicated dates shall apply.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Consumer with a Product without defects. The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the Product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty). The Seller's liability rules arise in particular from Art. 556 and following of the Civil Code. In the case of outlet products, the Seller will indicate any possible physical defects of the Product in its description and in such a situation, the Consumer may not use the warranty rights in relation to the Product defects indicated in the description.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Consumer. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect. The limitation period can’t end before the expiry of the period referred to in the first sentence of this paragraph.
- If the sold Product has a defect, the Consumer may:
- submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. The reduced Price should remain in such proportion to the Price resulting from the Sales Agreement in which the value of the Product with the defect remains to the value of the Product without a defect. The consumer may not withdraw from the Sales Agreement if the defect of the Product is irrelevant;
- demand replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Consumer; with reservations and on the terms specified in the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the Product with a non-defective one or, instead of the replacement of the Product, demand the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
- If the Seller's response to the complaint or the implementation of the Consumer's rights under the warranty requires delivery of the Product to the Seller, the Consumer will be obliged to deliver the Product at the Seller's expense to the Seller's address (Article 5612 in connection with Article 354 § 2 of the Civil Code).
- If, due to the type of the Product or the method of its installation, the delivery of the Product by the Consumer would be excessively difficult, the Consumer should make the Product available to the Seller at the place where the Product is located.
- Regardless of the provisions of these Regulations regarding the warranty, the Products may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty - on the terms specified by the manufacturer and indicated in the warranty card attached to the Product.
- Complaints should be sent, for example, to the Seller's postal or e-mail address indicated in the Glossary at the beginning of the Regulations.
- In order to facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint, it is recommended to provide in the description of the complaint: a. Information and circumstances regarding the complaint, including the characteristics and dates of any irregularities that occurred; b. User's requests, e.g. replacement, repair, price reduction, or refund (withdrawal from the contract),
- contact details of the person submitting the complaint. Failure to meet the recommendations indicated in the preceding sentence does not affect the effectiveness of the complaint.
- In the case of complaints regarding the Products, the Seller will respond to the Consumer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission. If the Consumer has requested the replacement of the Product or removal of the defect, or has submitted a declaration of price reduction, specifying the amount by which the Price is to be reduced, and the Seller has not responded to this request within 14 days, it is considered that the request was justified.
- In the case of complaints regarding Electronic Services, the Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 30 days from the date of its receipt, in accordance with art. 7a paragraph 1 of the Act, unless a different period of time will result from separate provisions of law or relevant regulations.
VIII. OUT-OF-COURT PROCEEDINGS
- The use of extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and vindicating claims is voluntary. The following information is for information purposes only and does not constitute an obligation on the part of the Seller to use it. The Seller's statements in this regard are provided by the Seller in writing or via another durable medium, only in the event of failure to resolve the dispute after the complaint is filed by the Consumer.
- The provisions regulating the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes and the obligations of the entrepreneur can be found, for example, in the Act of 23 September 2003 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes or in regulations regarding the appropriate entity competent to resolve consumer disputes. Detailed information on the possibility for Consumers to use these dispute resolution methods, as well as the provisions regulating access to these procedures, can be found in the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, civic organizations whose statutory activities include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, in particular also on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php. The President of UOKIK keeps an open register of entities authorized to conduct proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
- The consumer may use, inter alia, the following options for out-of-court complaint and dispute resolution:
- bringing the case to a permanent consumer arbitration court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection, requesting resolution of the dispute;
- bringing the case to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with art. 36 of the Act referred to in point (a) above by requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings;
- The User has the right to free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, to use free support of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman, or civic organizations whose statutory activities include consumer protection (for example the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers);
- submitting a complaint via the ODR online platform http://ec.europa.eu/ consumers/odr/. The ODR platform is also a source of information on out-of-court settlement of disputes arising between Consumers and entrepreneurs.
IX. LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
- Subject to paragraph 3 below, the exclusive rights to the Works on the Website, in particular copyrights, rights to trademarks or the software used, are owned by the Seller or entities with which the Seller has concluded appropriate agreements. The User is entitled to use the Works free of charge, but only for personal use and only for the proper use of the Website, worldwide. The use of the Works in any other way is allowed only on the basis of prior, express consent given by an authorized entity in writing, under pain of nullity.
- In particular, the User is not entitled to:
- resale and commercial use of the Works;
- translation, adaptation, changes in the layout or introduction of any other changes to the Works, except for situations permitted by applicable law;
- any form of downloading or copying the Works for the benefit of another entity; or
- any use of tools to extract data about the Website, the Seller or other Users.
- By posting any Works on the Website, in particular graphics, comments, opinions or messages within the Account, the User grants the Seller a non-exclusive, free license to use, store, transform, change, delete or supplement these Works, as well as a license to publicly reproduce, publicly display, and distribute (especially on the Internet) these Works, all over the world. These rights include sublicensing to the extent justified by the performance of the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the Provision of Services (including the operation and development of the Website), as well as authorization to perform dependent rights independently or through third parties, and distribute the Work in a changed form. To the extent that the User is not entitled to self-grant the licenses referred to in this paragraph, he has obtained the said licenses for the Seller.
X. PERSONAL DATA
- The User's personal data are processed by the Seller as their administrator.
XI. CONSUMERS’ RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason and without incurring costs other than those provided for by law.
- The period for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement begins with the Product being taken over by the Consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, and in the case of a Sales Agreement, which:
- covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part, or
- consists in regular delivery of Products for a specified period of time - from taking possession of the first of the Products.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The declaration may be submitted, for example, to the Seller's postal or e-mail address indicated in the Glossary at the beginning of the Regulations. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form attached to the Regulations, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a declaration before its expiry. In case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. If the Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller accepted his Order, the Order ceases to be binding.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including delivery costs. If the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method available on the Website, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund, which does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the Product is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller for collection immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller offered to pick up the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of the return (if applicable), unless the Seller has agreed to bear them. The consumer may return to the Seller's postal address indicated in the Glossary at the beginning of the Regulations.
- The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract in relation to contracts: (1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; (2) in which the Price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract; (3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; (4) in which the subject of the service is a perishable product or with a short shelf life; (5) in which the subject of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery; (6) in which the subject of the service are products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things; (7) where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the Price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control; (8) in which the Consumer has expressly requested the Seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer, or provides products other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or products; (9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; (10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; (11) concluded through a public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision; (13) for the delivery of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
XII. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The User has the right, at any time and without giving a reason, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate statement, in particular to the postal or e-mail address of the Seller indicated in the Glossary at the beginning of the Regulations.
- The User has the right, at any time and without giving a reason, to unsubscribe from the Newsletter (resignation from the service) by clicking on the deactivation link in any of the e-mails sent to the User as part of the Newsletter service.
- The Seller may terminate the Agreement for the Provision of Services or any license agreement referred to in point IX of the Regulations at any time, with a 21-day notice period due to important reasons, understood only as:
- change in the law regarding the provision of Electronic Services by the Seller affecting the mutual rights and obligations of the parties under the Agreement for the Provision of Services, or a change in the interpretation of the above provisions by court judgments, decisions, recommendations or directives under the powers of the relevant authorities or bodies;
- change in the method of providing Electronic Services only due to technical or technological issues (in particular, update of technical requirements indicated in the Regulations); c) change in the scope or method of providing Electronic Services, introduction of a new Electronic Service, modification or resignation by the Seller of the existing functionality or Electronic Services covered by the Regulations.
- Regardless, taking into account the Seller's special concern for the protection of the User's personal data and their processing for a reasonable period of time, the Seller may terminate the Agreement for the Provision of Services with immediate effect in the event of the User's inactivity on the Website lasting continuously for at least two years.
- The Seller's statement regarding the termination will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The Seller may terminate the Agreement for the Provision of Services or any license agreement referred to in point IX of the Regulations with a 7-day notice period or refuse further access to the Website (in whole or in part), for important reasons, i.e. in the event of gross breach of these Regulations by the Customer, i.e. if the User does not comply with the obligations set out in point III sec. 1 or sec. 2 a or in point IX of the Regulations.
XIII. CHANGE OF THE REGULATIONS
- The Seller may change the Regulations in the event of at least one of the following important reasons:
- legal changes, i.e. a change in the law regarding the provision of Electronic Services by the Seller affecting the mutual rights and obligations of the parties under the Agreement for the Provision of Services, or a change in the interpretation of the above provisions by court judgments, decisions, recommendations or directives under the powers of the relevant authorities or bodies;
- technological changes, i.e. a change in the method of providing Electronic Services only due to technical or technological issues (in particular, update of technical requirements indicated in the Regulations);
- functional changes, i.e. a change in the scope or method of providing Electronic Services, introduction of a new Electronic Service, modification or resignation by the Seller of the existing functionality or Electronic Services covered by the Regulations.
- The Seller will provide the consolidated text of the amended Regulations on the Website and via e-mail sent to the User's address.
- The amendment to the Regulations comes into force at least 14 days from the date of sending the notification of the change (the exact date will be indicated in the notification of the change). Users have the right to terminate the Agreement for the Provision of Services during this time. The amendment to the Regulations does not affect the Electronic Services that have already been provided to the User before the amendment to the Regulations and the concluded Sales Agreements.
XIV. USERS WHO ARE NOT CONSUMERS
- This point XIV of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Users who are not Consumers. However, this point of the Regulations does not apply also to natural persons concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for these people, resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity, made available on the basis of provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, subject to paragraph 2, 3 and 4 relating also to these persons (these persons are also referred to in point IX of the Regulations, i.e. the right to withdraw from the contract).
- When placing an Order, it is also necessary to provide the company name and tax identification number. Failure to indicate the NIP number when placing the Order results in the Seller's inability to issue a VAT invoice, in accordance with art. 106b paragraph 5 of the Act of March 11, 2004 on VAT.
- The User authorizes the Seller to issue invoices without the recipient's signature and agrees to receive invoices in electronic form.
- Pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product is excluded.
- Upon the release of the Product by the Seller to the carrier, the benefits and burdens related to the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product are transferred to the User. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, defect or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for transport and for delay in transport.
- The Seller may terminate the Service Agreement or any license agreement described in section IX with immediate effect and without giving any reason by sending a statement in any form.
- The seller is not liable for any damage, including loss of profit, unless the damage was caused intentionally by him. In each case of determining the scope of the Seller's liability, regardless of its legal basis, it is limited to a maximum total amount of PLN 500
- All disputes will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
XV. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations enter into force on August 22, 2022.
- Agreements are concluded by the Seller in Polish.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means and the Act (the choice of Polish law in connection with these Regulations does not deprive the User of the protection guaranteed by the provisions that cannot be excluded).
- The current version of the Regulations is always available at https://
www.store.buypv.eu/pl/i/Regulamin/3 also in PDF format for download.
Annex 1 - Example of a form for withdrawal from the contract
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(this form should be completed and sent only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
BUY PV sp. z o.o. ul. Puławska 2, 02-566 Warsaw, KRS 0000446525, NIP:
9930651788, capital stock 504.000,00, BDO number (Waste Database): 000291188, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Return the products to the following address:
I / We (*) hereby inform about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*)
Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*) Name and surname of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.