AUXSOL ASN-8TL (grid inverter)
AUXSOL as part of the AUX Group, is a company that dates back to 1986. The manufacturer specialises primarily in the development of efficient and intuitive-to-use mains inverters. These are manufactured to the latest standards of the renewable energy industry and developed in detail at AUXSOL's own research and development centres.
UNIQUE PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Maximum efficiency of 98.4%
- Wide MPPT operating range
- Two independent MPPT inputs
- Possible ambient temperature range: -25 to 60 degrees C -
- Low unit weight
- Protection against island operation and reverse polarity protection.
INSTALLER AND SERVICER BENEFITS:
- Easy to install, thanks to the special bracket
- Integrated DC switch
- Access to connections without opening the housing
- RS485 and WIFI communication, GPRS optional
- Protection class IP66
- Dimensions 380 x 483 x 193 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Intuitive app for Android and iOS
- Functional LCD display
- Remote configuration possible
- Remote service and fault reporting
- Very quiet operation
Technical data: see below under "AUXSOL-3-12k.pdf"
Shipping costs Cena nie zawiera ewentualnych kosztów płatności
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.